Rules & Regulations
1. Entry is limited to original works that have not been previously displayed or exhibited, and to which the entrant holds all applicable rights, but number of videos is not limited. Works that have won prizes in other contests or that have been submitted to other contests currently underway are not eligible. The participant must be the sole owner of the copyright in the video entries entered.
2. The submission must meet the Video Requirements.
3. The Organising Committee will upload participants’ video(s) to Green Common YouTube Channel and the voting website before the polling period.
4. The general public is welcomed to cast their vote to their favorite video within the polling period (12 – 17 August 2021).
5. 20 participating units will be shortlisted from Individual and Family teams respectively. Shortlisted teams will be awarded Green Common’s product vouchers.
6. The Award Ceremony and event(s) will be photographed. Applicants consent to the use of the video(s) and photo taken during activities by the organizer for: (i) printing and digital advertisement (ii) online platform and (iii) other promotional media campaigns.
7. By entering, applicants consent to the use of their names, video entries and comments taken during activities by the organizer for: (i) printing and digital advertisement (ii) online platform and (iii) other promotional media campaigns.
8. The Organising Committee accepts no responsibility for any data submission delay, loss, error, non-recognizing etc. Situations due to computer, network and other technical issues. The proof of dispatch cannot be accepted as proof of delivery or successful transmission of the entry.
9. Employees of the organizers and any supporting organizations and their family members are not allowed to enter the competition.
10. All participants are presumed to have read, accepted and agreed to abide by the above Terms and Conditions. Otherwise, the participants will be considered to have forsaken their rights to participate.
The winning entries will be announced on 20 August 2021 by email. Winners should ensure all the information given is true and correct, as they will be notified individually via phone or email.